1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Does anyone have pics of the turn-in items?

Discussion in 'UO Homes and Castles' started by Patty Pickaxe, Jun 22, 2008.

1. Patty Pickaxe

Patty Pickaxe Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Or a link to pictures? I think I am ready to claim some items and I wanted to see pics again before I get anything.

2. DevilsOwn

DevilsOwn Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

3. Patty Pickaxe

Thank you!!! I think I am going for the virtue tiles. and maybe the beehive.

4. MissEcho

MissEcho Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

[​IMG]

This is what I have done with my virtue [west] tiles, the other lower wing in my castle houses the other four. I have a north set as well however they will be going elsewhere when I get around to it. I have still to place the chaos ones in the front corners.

5. Patty Pickaxe

That is awesome, Miss Echo! I haven't really done anything with my tiles, but slap two on each of my corner rooftops of my keep. Hummmm, maybe I will move my soulstones and put the tiles along my North walkway... Add some flowers.... maybe get an ahnk or two.... thank you for the inspiration!

Is there anyway the tiles can be raised? Has anyone tried? WHat is the trick to raising things- raise the square gaza mats and then place objects on top of the mats? I have an idea, just not sure its possible!

6. MissEcho

MissEcho Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

Yes they can be raised with gozas, just make sure if you redeed the tiles are on the same level. So place 4 single gozas, raise as high as you want them and place the deed on top. I have tested it as want my chaos deeds 'center' on my castle corners not offset as normal placement allows.

7. Patty Pickaxe

I did not try to raise the virtue tiles. I decided to just lay them out, with inspiration from Miss Echo. I want to get a couple of Ankhs to replace the Buddha cat and the tower. I just haven't decided if I am going to claim them myself or buy them.

[​IMG]

The pillows are suppose to look like stepping stones, but I am not sure it works like it did before.
    [​IMG]

8. Flora Green

Flora Green Guest

Patty,

I like the way both turned out for different reasons. The bottom photo has cleaner lines, which is what I personally like in RL, and the pillows appear as stepping stones to me.

The image with the cat looks great because of the plant and color combination. The table layout behind also looks good.

9. DevilsOwn

looks lovely, Patty :) I've never been a fan of those towers so yeah, I'd switch that out for an ankh, but the cat looks good there, I think

10. Patty Pickaxe

Thanks guys! The tower was the only thing I had laying around that looked halfway decent there. I am going to get an ankh. Since the Buddha cat seems to be a hit, I will leave her there!

11. Cerwin Vega

Cerwin Vega Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

Does anyone have any pics of the mouse hole? Does it really look like a little black square.

12. DevilsOwn