1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Does anyone know how one can buy UO codes from the Japanese store ?

Discussion in 'UHall' started by popps, Apr 26, 2014.

1. popps

popps Always Present
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

I do not speak Japanese, unfortunately, so for me it is impossible to browse the Japanese UO codes store.

Is it possible to access it in english and buy UO codes from it from outside Japan ?
    Thanks for the help.

2. LetheGL

LetheGL Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

3. LetheGL

LetheGL Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

4. popps

popps Always Present

Really ?

I wanted to buy a smuggler's edge code and I was told that the Japan store offered it ...

Does anyone know how can a UO player purchase a code for the Smuggler's ege ?

If I call customer support and order it over the phone can they sell it even if it does not show up at the EA store ?

#4 popps, Apr 27, 2014
    Last edited: Apr 27, 2014
  5. Petra Fyde

Petra Fyde Peerless Chatterbox
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

you could try asking on your shard's trade board. Someone who bought the item in the past may be willing to sell it to you

6. SoftServeDreams

SoftServeDreams Journeyman
    Professional Premium

The original Japanese UO Store stopped its operation on March 28th since Broadsword took over the operation of UO from EA Mythic.

Currently, EA's portal Origin sells UO codes in Japan same as in the US.

Product lineups of UO codes on Origin(Japan) and Origin(US) are exactly the same.

This means items only available on the original Japanese UO Store are no longer available even here in Japan.

LetheGL likes this.
  7. popps

popps Always Present

I saw one for sale (not on my shard, though), but was kinda expensive, like around 15 millions or so....
    Buying it at the UO store I thought it as easier, just use the credit card, use code on my shard, done.

If I buy it on some other shard, besides the high cost in gold, I would need to get it transferred onto my shard...

If the code is no longer up for sale, not even in Japan, I guess I will need to come up with some other way to get it, assuming I want it that much....

One thing I fail to understand, though, why did they reduce the number of UO codes available for purchase ?
    Don't they need extra money for the upkeep of UO ??

I have no idea what is the business logic behind reducing the codes available for purchase from players....