1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

does anyone know what they are building this is kinda cool

Discussion in 'UO Lake Superior' started by The Ice Phoenyx, Apr 28, 2009.

1. went to the middle of now where to work on my mage and avoid people lol and ran across this upon trying to steal the gate (lol i was tired and half asleep lmao) it freoze comp if you move away from it it doesnt show up at all is as though it doesnt exsist and i found by mistake but this is cool

Attached Files:

• wow.JPG
      wow.JPG
      File size:
      40.6 KB
      Views:
  2. Storm

Storm UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Premium Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

cool never seen that location?

3. im thinking about using the books from doom as stairs to get into the gate lol

4. Storm

Storm UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Premium Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

lol I take it you tried teleport? and such ! where was it ?

5. TirNaNo'g

TirNaNo'g Adventurer
    Stratics Veteran

I've been sent to that raft a couple times, it's not new. - I believe it's where you end up if some teleportation goes terribly wrong, like you end up in a gate that leads to the middle of the ocean, or you fall off your ship as it decays. Can't recall the exact events that caused me to end up there though.

6. omggrok

omggrok Adventurer
    Stratics Veteran

I can confirm this. I've ended up here with boat decay and probably other situations I can't remember as well, but it's really old (at least 6 years) and is just a means of getting you back to the mainland.

7. Crysta

Crysta Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

Originally, there was a bug wher with any teleportation magic/relocation effects there was a tiny chance of you being accidentally relocated out into the middle of the ocean at that spot, so to help out those that got hit by the bug they placed a platform and moongate on every shard.. it's larger on some than others tho. I think the bug that caused it to happen has since been corrected, though.. not seen it happen since sometime before SE.

8. Kariny

Kariny UO Lake Superior News Reporter
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Another oddball rune to add to unusual locations!