1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

does anyone know who the person is who wants to buy gorrilla statues?

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Pimpin Aint Easy, Apr 17, 2008.

1. i cant remember who it was.

2. Spree

Spree Babbling Loonie
    Governor Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

I think it skylark

3. hmm... pm me skylark if its you.

4. Guest

Guest Guest

Username: "Roentgen"

5. Guest

Guest Guest

It is Roentgen that is monkey crazy. [​IMG]

-Skylark

6. Kat SP

Kat SP Guest

Roentgen is on a bit of a hiatus, but I did send him a link to this thread in case he's interested. [​IMG]

*Bows to the monkey god*

7. Roentgen

Roentgen Guest

Returned your PM, I still will buy them although I am around very little...still trying to remember who was holding one for me...

8. Ok no problem. Icq me at 494315911 and I will hold it for you till we meet up. Tyvm

9. if your sellin em ill buy em in his honor and make sure they make it to his "sanctuary"

10. <blockquote><hr>

if your sellin em ill buy em in his honor and make sure they make it to his "sanctuary"

[/ QUOTE ]
    When you put it in quotes like that, all I can imagine is some sort of sex palace... and when you use it referencing apes... well...
    *shudders*

11. lol...

goron.. thats where i MET you!

12. Guest

Guest Guest

<blockquote><hr>

Returned your PM, I still will buy them although I am around very little...still trying to remember who was holding one for me...

[/ QUOTE ]

I have still have one stashed away for ya [​IMG]