1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Does anyone know....

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Nexus, May 29, 2010.

1. Nexus

Nexus Site Support
    Administrator Professional Governor Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Patron

What's the lowest you can get your Karma, now that we can see in the Loyality Rating menu our Fame/Karma points I was just curious. I ran an Oaks spawn with some buddies the other night and nothing there lowers mine anymore :-( -22124 Karma.. wondering if you can actually get lower than that.

2. AzSel

AzSel Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

Dunno, try putting on a corrupted cloak, it drains your karma slowly.

3. Nexus

Nexus Site Support
    Administrator Professional Governor Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Patron

Tried it no effect...

4. yars

yars Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

possibly equip the ossian grimoire(necro book) and cast wither/lich form i know fighting cu's and serpentine dragons in ilsh will get you pretty low, curious as to why you want to do this(other than attaining dread lord title)

5. Chrille

Chrille Journeyman
    Professional Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Glorious Lord

-32000, Ive got to that lvl by the last questchain, and turning in the evidence in Cove.

Attached Files:

6. GarthGrey

GarthGrey Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend GoT

One of my characters is Dread Lord, with barely -15k. Not sure the need for anything lower than that.

7. Nexus

Nexus Site Support

It's just idle curiosity as to how low you can actually get your Karma to drop.

8. Babble

Babble Guest

Dread or?
    Don't tell me now you can see your Karma Points?

9. Nexus

Nexus Site Support

Single click yourself, use the "Loyalty Rating" context Menu, on the gump that pops up you can see your fame and karma points...