1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Does anyone remember Craftible black staffs are on the list?

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Lord Kotan, Aug 10, 2008.

1. Lord Kotan

Lord Kotan Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

They've said a few times in the past that black staffs and some other non-craftibles would be added to the crafting list.

2. Shelleybean

Shelleybean Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

I remember that. I can't remember if it was said in a Town Hall meeting or what.

3. Sarsmi

Sarsmi Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

Would be nice if the craftable black staff was the reverse direction of the one that NPCs sell, for us decorators. ;)

4. ShaunOfPac

ShaunOfPac Guest

Holy wow, you've been around since I posted on Pics forums as thekronos:coco:

5. Maplestone

Maplestone Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

I thought I saw a reference to that a few logs back ... but I can't find it now. However I did run across this amusing tidbit from 1998:

" Stormwind - Yes. For example, one proposed change involves NPCs not selling ship and house deeds. You would need to use the construction skill to build a house or ship. "

6. Sarsmi

Sarsmi Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

Ooh I remember that name. That was quite a while ago! I modded pics for a bit, but the poor forum was dead by then. Just used for sig testing and requests.

7. Sheridan

Sheridan Guest

They mentioned it was still on the list of things to do at the San Diego Townhall meeting.