1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Does anyone remember the OLD blue hair dye?

Discussion in 'UO Pacific' started by CorradoCB, Apr 4, 2012.

1. CorradoCB

CorradoCB Guest

There was a hue of blue hair dye that was created by GMs many many years ago. Before 1999. I would like to know what hue it was specifically.

I know on Pacific both Terak (Houdini of Thugs) and Sapphire Ice had this particular color. Any help would be much appreciate!
  2. Amber Witch

Amber Witch Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Gilfane

Sep 18, 2008
    I think what you are looks for is the hair dye that you could get in the very first Clean Up Britannia. It's listed about half way down this page: UO Stratics - Hair Dyes
  3. CorradoCB

CorradoCB Guest

Sorry, but no, that was just "special hair dye" which was the typical neon dyes.

This was a much different kind of blue. Almost a royal blueish color that only two people had on the shard that I know of. It wasn't available via any hair dye bottle.
  4. CorradoCB

CorradoCB Guest

Nobody else remembers this blue hair?