1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Does anyone sell hedges?

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Faeryl, May 10, 2009.

1. Faeryl

Faeryl Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

I've been looking to buy some for a few days now, but I can't seem to find a vendor anywhere that sells them. Plus, not having magery, I'm limited on where I can look.

So, if anyone does sell hedges, please let me know where, I'd really appreciate it :)

2. kelmo

kelmo Old and in the way
    Professional Stratics Veteran Alumni Dread Lord

Try Freja... She is the only dedicated plant vendor I know of. Her plant vendor is found in the sticky thread on vendors. Not the luna one I think. I have bought many plants from her. Send her a PM...

3. Faeryl

Faeryl Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

Well, thanks for telling me about that Kelmo, vendor's had nothing though

4. kelmo

kelmo Old and in the way
    Professional Stratics Veteran Alumni Dread Lord

One PM to Freja netted more plants than I can ever use...

5. Faeryl

Faeryl Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

I'll PM in a bit, I need to get out of Magincia and finish rewriting the vandalized NEW books I found

6. nightstalker22

nightstalker22 Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

"Then, when you have found the shrubbery, you must place it here beside this shrubbery, only slightly higher so you get the two-level effect with a little path running down the middle."

I am currently growing all kinds of plants, and I have bags of plants already grown... if you cannot find any by tomorrow, I will place some on my vendor in Barter Town.

I am currently growing tall hedges for a hedge maze event at my umbra house. It will be a while before I can grow enough.

I have short and tall. ( for the two level effect )

7. Faeryl

Faeryl Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

Ironically, my characters are named Zoot and Dingo from Monty Python... :)

Thanks so much, I'll probably need some of both, but I need to finish my house design first to be sure of how many I'll need. I won't need them immediately, so if you need to grow some for an event, go ahead :)

I can wait

8. FrejaSP

FrejaSP Queen of The Outlaws
    Professional Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Patron The DarkOutlaws, TDO

I had been lazy the last time and stopped because there we to poor business in it. Maybe I should consider starting again.

9. Patty Pickaxe

Patty Pickaxe Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Yes, please freja. I will need 4 plain old style snowdrops and about a dozen hedges. Or, if anyone liked PVM, I will just take the seeds that might produce a hedge and grow it myself.

10. Please check Silverwood Garden vendor at North Gilfane Market and Silverwood Arborist Vendor in Makato. We stock both with a variety of plants, hedges, trees, plant products and some seeds also. If you have special needs please contact Sara Dale or Branwyn of Errol.

11. Patty Pickaxe

Patty Pickaxe Certifiable

I am a frequent shopper of the Gilfane Market. It's a very nice place. Can I leave my order right here? I need about 10 tall hedges and 1 plain old-style snowdrop plant.

12. Tanivar

Tanivar Crazed Zealot

I started growing them a couple of weeks ago. There are 45 hedges on a vendor at a shop called Loopy's at the faire just outside Luna's south gate.

13. Luka Melehan

Luka Melehan Certifiable
    Professional Stratics Veteran Alumni Campaign Patron

Dingo, once I get back home I am going to start growing plants again. Very low numbers, but catch me in ally chat in a few weeks with what you still need.

14. Ally Oop

Ally Oop Guest

For small hedges go after the Mummy, Antlion, Serpentine Dragon (they can also carry Snow drops, Plain Cypress and Juniper bush)

For the tall hedges go after Kappas. Plague Beast and Juka Mage. (They also carry Mossy Cypress, Hops and Sugarcane)

Seems they put the seeds on things that any level of player could find and kill.