1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Does anyone sell the minatour artifacts?

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Midnight Rambler, Mar 24, 2008.

1. I used to know of a couple shops that would stock them with regularity, however I've been having a hard time getting a hold of them recently. Does anyone have a bunch they are willing to get rid of or know of a shop?

2. Guest

Guest Guest

Alex the Gray used to sell them...but he isn't playing anymore. [​IMG]

-Skylark

3. Damn, that might of been who I was getting them from then.

4. Guest

Guest Guest

What did they go for?

5. shadowlkj

shadowlkj Guest

yes what did they go for i can supply you with all u want

6. Guest

Guest Guest

Well I bought them for 3K each for deco...but that was before the BoS changes. Those silly things weigh 30 stones each! [​IMG]

-Skylark

7. They are used in the "Minatour (sp?) Quest" that you can get in Heartwood. You need to obtain 3 of them, 1 fragment of a map, and 20 gaman horns in order to complete the quest and get a strongbox. It's not a bad quest really, and I do it when I'm bored or between RoT gains.

The only thing is that the Minatour aritfacts are a bit of a pain to get if you don't have stealth (nearly impossible really). You have to stealth deep into the Labyrinth where they spawn on the ground, about 15 or so at a time, kinda like the mushrooms in heartwood.

There are two types. The little pots that are 5 stone and the massive kettle looking ones that weigh 30, as Skylark has lamented. When they are sold they go for around 1k or so per I believe, at least that's what I bought them for when I didn't get them from stealther friends.

8. Guest

Guest Guest

*nods* I have done the quest. The artifacts are relativly simple to aquire. I was just wondering what they sold for.

9. Maleeka

Maleeka Guest

I have 26 of them. Make me an offer. *smiles*

10. shadowlkj

shadowlkj Guest

i currently have 3 but can get u any amout u want at 1k ea, the mapsi can get to but takes some time 2k ea, gaman horns 20 for 15k, let me know if u need any. also the quest does give some good loot. i got a nice heavyxbow 35 ss, 40+ dmg + casting, hit lightning 44

11. Lorddog

Lorddog Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

if you have stealth locked at 80 then wear a stealth ring in there and you rarely get revealed.

Lorddog