1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

does anyone still play here?

Discussion in 'UO Legends' started by drunkenZergling, Sep 11, 2011.

1. i decided to log in for the first time in a while to see if my castle was still there but its not. so is there anyone around these days or is the shard dead? i haven't seen anyone so far.

2. Uriah Heep

Uriah Heep Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

Luna and some of the peerless.
    Also have to buy SA and HS since most are now either fishing or in the Abyss

3. jeriicco

jeriicco Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

I recently returned from a long abscence as well and found things have changed. The shard does seem to be lower in population but there are still alot of people around and its very active if you know where to look. I used to be more accustomed to pvp but when I returned things were different as far as what works and who's out there to pvp with. So I've sorta transitioned and become more involved with the events and vending and champ spawning. Lots of new tough monsters and the High Seas expansion have kept me busy as well. Hopefully you can find your niche and stay active on Legends, good luck.

4. Damia TMC

Damia TMC Sage
    Stratics Veteran

We're still here

5. where do i find people? i'm lucky to see 1 or 2 people around when im on. any guilds recruiting?

p.s. whos got crude corred manacles?

6. Lynk

Lynk Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

legends is dead, i usuallly scout legends t2a after work and only once in a while will someone have been kind enough to work up a champ for me to take

7. DevilsOwn

DevilsOwn Stratics Legend
    Governor Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

that would be me and Uriah, Lynk ;) and lately we've been poking the little guys at the Sleeping Dragon in Tokuno

we'll see what we can leave for ya today.... unless it's undead or imps, hate those guys

8. Lynk

Lynk Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

If that was your coon that pug and I took in despise 2 nights ago.. you should be rather upset with your friends. 3 tamers with greaters and a necro mage. 1 of your tamers invised, the necro mage ran away. Only two of you guys tried to fight us. You would have destroyed us if the other 2 didn't panic!

9. Uriah Heep

Uriah Heep Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

LOL wasn't us, we play the ilsh and tok spawns...and leave you adults to the Fel ones ;)

10. nynyve

nynyve Guest

Still here!

11. DevilsOwn

ohhhhhh you meant the bad places!! oh no, sir, we don't go there

but if you could promise me a win, and you don't smack me too hard before you die, maybe we give it a go sometime, eh?

12. Kula

Kula Guest

hmm I've been itching to get back to UO

13. DevilsOwn

yah, been ... what, over a year now? imagine that itch is getting unbearable ;)

14. DGgnome

DGgnome Adventurer
    Stratics Veteran

As am I, though I'm still waiting to get that GTX 570 I need, old card failed me a month or so ago. Hell, I'm still amazed at what's gone on since I've been gone!

Update: Purchased a month after dusting off my wallet and figuring out the account management.. :)

15. RL'S pker

RL'S pker Sage
    Stratics Veteran

No pvpers play Legends anymore. Most pvpers can only log on for a short period of time.

Playing on a shard with a very small population does nothing for our play time.

The most active pvp shards I've noticed are ATL and chessy. LS is also an active shard late at night.

If you are looking for a farm shard Legends is the place.

16. Omnius

Omnius Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

LS is a pretty dead shard. Did you mean GL? GL has a lot of pvp but it's non faction zerg warfare(guilds with 20-40 on consistently)

17. RL'S pker

RL'S pker Sage
    Stratics Veteran

Anytime I log on GL all I find are a couple of DC that almost fall over on their own.

I might be missing the actually pvp hot times there.

LS is an active shard late at night. not 20 vs 40 vs 40. Instead it's normally 15 FATE(old legends LGC), 10-15 DC(not faction), 7-8 BSR/FVQ(not Faction), 2-5 !OF!, 2-5 AGO!.

In the day LS is dead though.

18. scooby995

scooby995 Guest

Still here!!!!!:gun:

19. nynyve

nynyve Guest

Still here. Some of us don't like crowded shards and prefer the discreet charm of Legends.

20. Omnicron

Omnicron Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend