1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Does Anyone Wanna Sell Bulk Sending Powder/Metal Chests

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Elmer Fudd, Dec 26, 2010.

1. Elmer Fudd

Elmer Fudd Guest

Let Me know, Id like to buy some thanks...

Also, Can those grey metal chests be made? or do they have to be from shipwrecks and if they can be made...

Im looking to buy 45-50 of them, and if they cant be made, does anyone have a lot of those things for sale please

2. Shh!

Shh! Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

Re: Does Anyone Wanna Sell Bulk Sending Powder?

How much are you looking for?

3. Elmer Fudd

Elmer Fudd Guest

Re: Does Anyone Wanna Sell Bulk Sending Powder?

500 or so I guess

4. HoldenCaulfield

Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Crimson Savages CLAN

I sell lots of powder, just SW of the Umbra Moongate...shop from in the town boundary along the edge.

Vendor Name is: Powder

65k / 100

5. QueenZen

QueenZen Always Present
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

I always have some metal chests on my Storage container vendor, N. wall Zento ie formerly Castor's house. I have 21 metal chests for sale, on the vendor in green backpack atm, assorted colors.

They are not all gray ones though, assorted colors. Not all of them can be dyed with metal dye tub, ie the *duller ones* of any color won't dye for some darn reason. The ones with the shinier edge will dye whatever neon rainbow color ya wish, if ya got a metal dye tub.

6. Elmer Fudd

Elmer Fudd Guest

Could i just get like 40 of those wooden chests? I rather use those now that i saw them

7. QueenZen

QueenZen Always Present
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Aye. If they all do not fit on the compacted down to my one only remaining Storage Solutions vendor, I will just toss the overflow of wooden chests onto the reg vendors next to it, till all 40 or so are on vendors today for ya, since they all come with a gm tinkered key included in em, ie 2 item count instead of one per chest.

The *old school* lg. wooden chests if that is the one ya mean, is the safest in game storage solution, or so EA UO and some others say anyhow.

*edit* Ok there are 45+ of em between the 2 vendors, storage solutions, and I tossed the overflow on the Regent vendor next to it. I marked em down a tad since ye wanting to buy so many.