1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

[Alchemy] Does benefits of GM Alchemy and EP ring stack?

Discussion in 'UO Botany and Nutrition' started by Starla, Nov 9, 2008.

1. Starla

Starla Guest

If I have GM alchemy (80% EP bonus) and wear an EP ring with 50%, do I get 130% EP bonus? I tried using greater explosion on Artic Orge Lord but did not seem to have significant damage increase with GM alchemy.
  2. it stacks, but GM alchemie isnt 80% bonus, its 30% *if i remember correct*.

or it was 10%?
  3. Uthar Pendragon

Uthar Pendragon Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

Jan 7, 2005
    Player characters with Alchemy skill receive an inherent bonus to Enhance Potions that can exceed the 50% cap. The bonus to Enhance Potions equates to +10% for every 33 points of Alchemy (i.e., 80% at GM Alchemy).

as for the stacking I cannot say
  4. Basara

Basara UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter

Jul 16, 2003
    As Uthar is saying, but not so clearly, the 80% is ASSUMING one has the EP ring on already, or other items totaling 50% EP, to go with the 30% from the skill.

80% is what the total is when the 30% skill EP bonus is ALREADY STACKED with the jewelry.