1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Ninjitsu] Does Death Strike Damage Stack?

Discussion in 'UO Warrior' started by Luke Carjacker, Nov 16, 2009.

1. I'm totally new to the ninjitsu skill so I'm hoping someone can answer this question. Death Strike applies additional damage 5 seconds after the hit based on movement and so forth. In the interim, it's possible to hit your target a few more times. The question is, does the Death Strike damage bonus stack?

Say you're swinging max speed, hit, 1.25 seconds later hit, 1.25 seconds later hit, 1.25 seconds later hit. That's 4 hits in under 5 seconds. Provided you have enough mana and enough FC/FCR (haven't done calculations to be sure, but you get the picture), will you get the Death Strike damage 5 seconds after each hit? Or does each subsequent DS wipe out an earlier one, or do the subsequent ones not count while one is active?

Thanks.

2. Sir Kenga

Sir Kenga Guest

Source

3. Lynk

Lynk Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

Pretty sure I've done 75 dmg DS when I had them tracked, deathstruck twice, and hit an omen before the 5th step.

4. SixUnder

SixUnder Legendary Assassin
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

ok ok

so death strike damage is based on

ninjitsu skill level...
    stealth skill level..
    gm hiding?
    gm track...

does detect hidden do anything for it?

5. Lefty

Lefty Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

Nope, Detect hidden gives no bonuses to ninjas as far as damage.

6. Lynk

Lynk Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

Tracking doesn't add to damage either. You get a damage bonus for tracking them for 5 steps away from the tile they were initially tracked on. The damage boost is the same regardless of whether you have gm tracking or you tracked them with the 20 joat.

7. SixUnder

SixUnder Legendary Assassin
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

so then..

better to be human or is elf good too? i know elfs reveal others better but do you get revealed easier too?