1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Does Esmeralda still play?

Discussion in 'UO Europa' started by Nyte Doombringer, Apr 16, 2009.

1. There is a house outside britain owned by Esmeralda, House is called Britanna Guards. She has curtains on the 3rd floor. I am trying to figure out how she got the left front curtain to place, because I am getting cannot place a multi tile addon.

2. Thimblepixie

Thimblepixie Adventurer
    Stratics Veteran

I have a feeling this might be a recent change to stop the multi-tile addons breaking when they're axed, cos when I tried re-placing a banner near the front steps a couple of days ago I got the same message, which was new to me, and had to place it further back into the house.

3. Yea I know before I never got that message. I was wondering if maybe there was some trick too it like gonza mats ect as people seem to fig out the most intresting things in decorating in this game. lol

4. Winker

Winker Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

She has moved in with Quasimodo. They can be now found at 1831 Notre Dame Rd.