1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Does Eval Intelligence skill increase Spell damage of Necromancy or Spellweave Spells or just Magery

Discussion in 'UHall' started by HP_Zoro_HP, Aug 25, 2013.

1. HP_Zoro_HP

HP_Zoro_HP Seasoned Veteran

Does Evaluation Intelligence skill increase Spell damage of Necromancy or Spellweaving Spells? Or just magery?

2. HP_Zoro_HP

Also how much SDI does reaper form give you? Sorry it doesnt say on UOGuide the exact amount or atleast minimum-max amount.

3. Varrius

Varrius Sage
    Stratics Veteran

What do you think Spirit Speak is for?

4. HP_Zoro_HP

That wasn't the question.

Viper09 likes this.
  5. Varrius

Varrius Sage
    Stratics Veteran

But it answered your question.
    Why would anyone have spirit speak if they didn't need it on a necro? For the healing? If that was the case, why would only necro's use it for healing?

6. HP_Zoro_HP

jesus christ, does Evaluation Intelligense increase SPELL DAMAGE INCREASE for Necromancy OR Spellweaving Spells? That is the question.

Yes or No.

#6 HP_Zoro_HP, Aug 25, 2013
    Last edited: Aug 25, 2013
  7. CovenantX

CovenantX Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

Evaluating Intelligence = Magery only SDI
    Spirit speak = Necromancy only SDI
    Focus OR Imbuing = Mysticism only SDI (Focus + Imbuing do not stack)
    Inscription = Magery only SDI (I'm pretty sure.... but I haven't played with scribe for quite a while, so it may have change, I'm not positive)

Reaper form (Spellweaving) = 10% SDI (maybe more with a +6 arcane focus... dunno, I'm always in wraith form for pvm XD)

hen and Viper09 like this.
  8. Voodoo Bad Mojo

Voodoo Bad Mojo Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend 4H

im pretty sure scribe gives you blanket across all for the SDI

9. BigEv

BigEv Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

I noticed today adding 100inscription to my mage didn't at least on the new sdi counter when u dbl click ur health bar add anything.. is that normal or is inscription not doin as said adding sdi? I haven't checked to see if damage is any different yet with inscription and without but it def doesn't add on ur stat lists.

10. cazador

cazador Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

As Eval increase damage of magery spells..yes spirit speak does increase damage..but spell damage "DOES" affect damage of necromancy spells not sure about Spellweaving though

Mage+Eval no other magic skills the sdi cap for items is 30% in items and you recieve an addition 10% for GM Scribe

The same goes for Necro+SpiritSpeak no other magic..30% in items 10% bonus for inscription..

I would test it..it's tough to get a focused necro with scribe and make it useful..but hey could be done

11. Quickblade

Quickblade Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

Sdi affect Spellweaving aswell, reaper form with a 6 focus is +16% sdi, and scribe adds 10% to all form of spells. SDi and Scribe will not affect direct damage spell like Pain Spike not sure about scribe and WoD tho. But Sdi affect WoD which is a bit contradicting ...

#11 Quickblade, Aug 25, 2013
  12. BigEv

BigEv Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

Here's my point though when in reaper form or use tht other sw spell that adds sdi it all calculates in the stats list where shows ur hit points lmc etc totals. When using 100 scribe for sdi bonus it does not add in anything to the total sdi ur running on the stat totals. I reported as a bug as I'd expect it should add there.

13. Cetric

Cetric Grand Inquisitor
    Stratics Veteran

14. Quickblade

Quickblade Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

No Inscription is not 10% sdi, its 10% increase from base spell damage. So its completly apart from Sdi in the formula for calculating final spell damage

#14 Quickblade, Aug 25, 2013
  15. BigEv

BigEv Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

Ok so it doesn't add. That solves that even though I wish it was towards sdi and added to make things easier.. Makes sense since eval doesnt add in there either.