1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Mysticism] Does Focus matter if I already have Imbuing?

Discussion in 'UO Spellcaster' started by sirion, Dec 12, 2010.

1. sirion

sirion Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

I am still confused about Focus after reading some guides.

I already have 120 mysticism and imbuing on the char. Will Focus matter if I add it in the template?

TY!

2. frostbolt

frostbolt Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

no

although imbuing probably goes better on a garg...anything else and its wasted really

3. Not as far as Mysticism spells no, but you would have Mana Regen and Stamina Regen with Focus.

4. Walkerboh77

Walkerboh77 Guest

^^ what he said

5. [JD]

[JD] Guest

^^ what he said that he said

get rid of imbuing on any fighting template, focus is much more useful. just stone imbuing to a garg mule.

6. ziggy29

ziggy29 Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

But what if you only have one garg toon in your account? Sure, you can stone between imbuing and focus, but if you want the garg bonus for imbuing you'd have no choice, particularly if the garg is also a mystic. Having said that, if you also carry GM+ meditation on the template and your imbuer is only a spellcaster, you don't lose too much (only a small amount of mana regen and you'd rarely need the stamina regen) with imbuing instead of Focus.