1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Does having GM or higher Evaluate Intelligence provide any additional bonuses?

Discussion in 'UO Spellcaster' started by Lucky Luke, Nov 8, 2014.

1. Lucky Luke

Lucky Luke Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran Guardian's Of Valor

May 2, 2010
    For the template i have in mind i will probably end up with 90 evaluate intelligence. When wearing scrappers i would then have 100 eval, but when using normal slayers, i'd have the 90.

I'm just wondering if i will be missing out on any additional bonuses by not having reached the GM/Legendary milestone. I haven't found any information indicating that this is the case, but would like to make sure :) Thanks.
  2. Dodger

Dodger Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

Jun 25, 2008
    You get to bang a higher class of chick, like I slept with a hottie from micky d's Lucky for me she didn't ask me if I wanted to supersize she may have internalized a question that may have become rhetorical.

http://www.haneke.net/ do not click this please
    Merlin likes this.
  3. BeaIank

BeaIank Babbling Loonie
    Campaign Supporter

Nov 4, 2011

As per the link http://www.uoguide.com/Evaluate_Intelligence:

So, with 90 eval, you have base damage * 1.11 (11% more base damage)
    With 100 eval, you have base damage * 1.2 (20% more base damage)
    With 120 eval, you have base damage * 1.38 (38% more base damage)
    Merlin, Obsidian and Lucky Luke like this.
  4. cazador

cazador Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

Aug 30, 2010
    You can actually drop Magery to 100 and bump Eval to 120 for the extra damage..I assume you're making an SDI PVM mage in which case you'll want as much damage as possible. I always suggest going into wraith form and having scribe/eval/as high Of sdi as possible so you leech more mana..good luck

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    BeaIank likes this.