1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Does having high EI helps make your summons more resistant to dispels?

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Nematode, Apr 29, 2008.

1. Nematode

Nematode Guest

Hi all. I was wondering if a mage with a high EI can make her summons more resistant to dispels by monsters.

Im running a no-EI mage/bard. Many a times, my EVs are dispelled even before it reaches the critter. Either that, or hit then poof...

Anyone with experience in this?
  2. Guest

Guest Guest

I would have to say no. I have no EI, other than the +20 JOAT, and while some EVs do go poof, most can be counted on to do a pretty good job.
  3. Happens to me with my mage running 120 EI. Sometimes they stay for quite awhile and other times poof they are dispelled right away.
  4. It seems more based on magery skill. I have 2 mages: 1 has 110 magery, 70 eval while the other has 100 magery 110 eval. The latter's EVs get dispelled more easily and often.