1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Does Horrific Beast work with Archery?

Discussion in 'UO Atlantic' started by Richtor Darkbane, Jun 25, 2008.

1. Sorry I guess that is probably a newby question, but I wasn't sure if archery is considered a "melee" skill and I couldn't find any info around the web, so does anyone know if Horrific Beast works with archery?
  2. Phyrra

Phyrra Guest

Not sure, but I'm going to say no. Using certain specials that require a melee weapon aren't possible with archery so I would assume this would be the same way. But who knows.. They like to make things not make sense a lot in this game.
  3. I wasn't sure I checked it out on test center, and it does boost damage increase up, which I think works with archery or any weapon based attack.