1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Imbuing] Does Imbuing Skill affect Reforging Intensities?

Discussion in 'UO Craftsman' started by Obsidian, Apr 13, 2012.

1. Obsidian

Obsidian UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Premium Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Campaign Supporter

On my alt shard, my artificer is in development. He's right around 100 imbuing and slowly gaining. I know imbuing skill affects what groups you can reforge on your selected items. I want to create some elemental damage weapons to help my fledgling sampire on that shard. Assuming Exquisite/of Quality is available with powerful reforging, will I get the same item output as I would with an artificer with 120 imbuing? Or said another way...

Does one's imbuing skill affect the highest possible intensities you can create via reforging?

-OBSIDIAN-

2. CorwinXX

CorwinXX Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

As I know it doesn't affect if you has 70+

3. yars

yars Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

i wanna say it doesnt, but ive noticed a difference with equipping ASH hammers on certain reforges, could be just me