1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Does Int and Str help make better bows?

Discussion in 'UO Warrior' started by Guest, Nov 7, 2007.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

Does Int and Str help make better bows? or am i wasting moeny and time buying a 25+ stat scroll...

i figured the more int, they smarter u are making better bows... anyone know if tis tru? or if str makes them better?

2. imported_GFY

imported_GFY Guest

As far as I know it makes no difference. If your using a crafter type template for inscription however the higher INT would allow you more mana, which you use when making a scroll or spellbook.

3. I'd say it would depend on what other crafting skills you have on that crafter. If you've got mining or lumberjacking, then I'd say get a +20 scroll. They're millions cheaper than the +25, and not much difference between the 2.

4. Guest

Guest Guest

ok

ya i bought a 20, screw buying a 25 for my mule, lol...

5. ZippyTwitch

ZippyTwitch Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Also if anything. Dex would be the best for making bows. Not Int. Since you would be carving it with your fat little fingers. hehe