1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Does Jack of All Trades mess up 120 Parry for humans?

Discussion in 'UHall' started by puni666, Feb 16, 2009.

1. puni666

puni666 Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

With the calculator on stratics I put in 120 parry skill and 0 Bushido skill... that equals 35%

Now with the humans Jack of All Trades ability you'd have to add 20 Bushido right? Doing that it would drop it to 30%.

Was wondering if it actually effects your percentage or not... maybe they thought ahead and fixed that. Does anyone know for sure?

2. Maplestone

Maplestone Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

http://guide.uo.com/skill_52.html

Weapon Parry
    Samurai are more adept at parrying with a weapon than a shield – especially the two-handed variety. This happens automatically as their Bushido skill increases along with Parry. (Note: The human Jack of All Trades bonus to Bushido does NOT affect parry chance at all.)

3. I'm pretty sure the JOAT for human chars does not effect your active skills. So you're safe with 120 parry and a shield.

4. puni666

puni666 Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

Sweet thx! :)

5. Kiminality

Kiminality Guest

In its original implementation, I seem to recall that it did.
    They fixed that, pretty quick.