1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Does Sampire really need HCI at all?

Discussion in 'UO Warrior' started by Jonas123, Sep 29, 2009.

1. Jonas123

Jonas123 Guest

Do I really need HCI for my Sampire because I always keep hitting lightning strike anyway and it should have +50% HCI on the hit itself taking me up to 95% HCI? (and the cap is 45, eh?)
  2. Farsight

Farsight Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

May 12, 2008
    If you ever use whirlwind attacks (Doom/Champ spawns/etc), then you'll be glad to have HCI.
  3. Kafka72

Kafka72 Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Nov 13, 2007
    Yes, HCI is very nice for when you wanna use weapon specials since you can't toggle LS and the weapon special at the same time. My sampire currently has 37 HCI, and is looking to improve that sometime in the near future with some uber +5 HCI woodland gauntlets he has. Just need the right arms and gorget to make that happen but haven't found or crafted them yet.
  4. NickyDishes

NickyDishes Guest

I have 10 from my tally and that's it and i do fine. nice to have but not absolutely necissary imo.