1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Does the Boura Shield work in PvP?

Discussion in 'UO Warrior' started by Death Adder, Jan 15, 2010.

1. Death Adder

Death Adder Guest

And can it be imbued/enhanced?

Thanks!

2. Fink

Fink Guest

I don't think the Boura Tail Shield made it onto the imbueable artifacts list.

3. A Rev

A Rev Guest

Imbued enhanced = NO

So

usefull in PvP...Not really.

If it was possible to imbue it then HELL YEA!!!

I believe its to do with the fact that the gargoyle mods havent made it onto the imbuing list yet, although they where promised they would.

4. Fink

Fink Guest

Kind of silly, seeing as Imbuing is a "gargoyle skill"...

5. Work as in Parra players yes.

Though as they've said it can't be Imbued. (yet!)

6. Death Adder

Death Adder Guest

It's not USEFUL or it doesn't WORK? Because I'm revving up an old fashioned fencer for PvP, and when you're chasing down archers, it seems like it might be very useful to paralyze them when parrying their arrows, as it would make them stop and let me run them down. I just want to make sure that Reactive Paralyze works against players and not just NPC monsters.

Thanks!

7. Lynk

Lynk Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

Yes it works against players, but they will be able to box out of it. It will still freeze them for a fraction of a second if they box, allowing you to get close enough for another hit if you're a decent dexer.

8. Death Adder

Death Adder Guest

Not too many folks carry boxes anyway, though many should. And as you say, it still delays them. Good to know, I might use one then, if I can find enough HCI/DCI/Reflect Physical elsewhere (yeah, unlike everyone else with identical suits of all 70's and max stam/lmc/mr, I'm going for max HPR and Reflect Physical... I hate being one of the crowd).

Thanks for all the answers, fellas! See you on the field ;)

9. Death Adder

Death Adder Guest

BTW, the Devs clarified that you have a 30% chance to Paralyze on a successful Parry, if anyone was unaware.