1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Does this game still exist?

Discussion in 'UO Napa Valley' started by LordChimaera, Feb 5, 2009.

1. LordChimaera

LordChimaera Guest

WoW servers are down for an urgent rolling restart, so I remembered UO. Did my house fall down and someone picked up my bags filled with hundreds of millions of gold and my full set of reward glasses?

2. Duskofdead

Duskofdead Sage
    Stratics Veteran

Presumably. Why would you care? :)

3. LordChimaera

LordChimaera Guest

Why would I care? Because I love this game, have a current account, and am installing it on this new machine to log in once patches have updated. I care because I've spent thousands of hours accumulating pixel crack. MY pixel crack.

4. Awwwww yeah, lets hook up and score a few dimes. I know a place we can hit it and not have to worry about the policiades crushing our skulls with clubs and/or shooting us with non-leathal forms of destruction.

5. Ghost of Gramps

Ghost of Gramps Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Go home!

6. MorganaLeFey

MorganaLeFey Guest

Welcome back Chimmy!

7. Sunrise

Sunrise Guest

To answer your ??? no this game does not exist..Its all part of the matrix man...They control everything U think and do....

But I can save you....I can break you out of the matrix..Who am I you say? Im the polar bear on top of brit bank..thats the one place that can break you from the matrix man....

Either there or U can find Otis, Mojo and me at the local tavern too..that helps...few pints before the jump always works..

8. Millie

Millie Guest

The matrix*sigh*, I fell in love with Neo's trench coat.