1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Yenji Yasagari, Feb 28, 2008.

1. Yenji Yasagari

Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Nov 17, 2005
    Ok, I'm Dial-up. I'm used to lag. I've even come to enjoy it, because its made me a great PvPer, when I'm on a good connection. But this ANIMAL FORM lag is driving me NUTS! Everytime someone uses animal form and turns to human, I LAG OUT. If I do it, I LAG OUT, but not as bad. If I kill an elite ninja in animal form, well, you guessed it, I LAG OUT. It never used to be this bad, I always had like 2 second lag, but I'm getting at a minimum 6-8 lag spikes whenever someone goes out of it. Is this an issue with anyone else.
  2. Sneaky Que

Sneaky Que Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

Sep 14, 2006
    Yes I can confirm this there is a bug with Animal Form that somehow lags you, I have tried this on multiple computers and with fresh installs of the game each time. I sent in a bug report about a week ago.

It happens whenever a char exits Animal Form and returns to human, be it yourself, another player or an NPC (however it the char is not visible to your client, ie stealthing, you will not be effected unless it is your own Avatar). This is not internet lag, the (2D) client freezes.
  3. Guest

Guest Guest

It's horribly bad isnt it? It's funny to watch in KR, cos when a person changes in or out of animal form, it looks like they're standing in one spot, running without moving =P
  4. I also lag coming out of animal form,but I always thought it was due to my bad computer because whenever I am around someone who uses chivalry spells I lag due to the low amount of ram I have.But I guess this lagging when coming out of animal form is a bug nd not an issue with my old computer.