1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Does UO account site accept EA game time cards?

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Barok, Jul 24, 2012.

1. Barok

Barok Grand Inquisitor
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Aug 27, 2004
    I know that EA has game cash cards for stuff like the Sims and Pogo.

Does anybody know if the EA game cards work for paying for UO subscriptions?
  2. Woodsman

Woodsman Guest

You should be able to take the EA game cash cards and use them on Origin.com to buy gametime codes for UO. That was supposed to be one of the big advantages of switching to the new account system.
  3. Redxpanda

Redxpanda Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

Dec 6, 2007
    It's funny that you asked that question last night because (for some strange reason) my bank rejected EA's payment at about the same time. I called the bank and there was nothing wrong with my account so i don't know what happened there. Of course my account was immediately blocked and i made the same payment manually with my card just now. I logged on to one of my characters at brit bank (and i never log out at a bank). Very strange