1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Does your artie drop rate timer reset?

Discussion in 'UO Players Corner' started by Guest, Apr 18, 2008.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

I was wondering if when you got a artie drop if there was a timer that reset? Or do the points just keep accumulating? I ask because I tried the same schedule that got me my first artie today and I didn't get anything. That got me to thinking that if the points reset themselve it would be another day before I got one. This drop rate system is pretty confusing.
  2. Guest

Guest Guest

I'm pretty sure the drop points just keep accumulating until your next arty whether it's today or tomorrow or next week.
  3. Guest

Guest Guest

well ok wish we could see the score as we went just for the heck of it.
  4. Basara

Basara UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter

Jul 16, 2003
    no timer, just a points reset. It's been known to happen for someone to be really unlucky, but it also happens rarely that someone gets a drop that resets their points, then one or two kills later, gets another drop from a fluke random roll low enough to trigger another drop.