1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Does your luck score affect dice-and-cup rolls?

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Prince Caspian, Jul 1, 2009.

1. Or the lucky dealer assistant rolls?

Jes' wonderin'.

2. Storm

Storm UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Premium Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

I dont believe luck effects Archery butt score,dice rolls, darts or any thing like that it effects the loot tables and drop tables for arties and I may be wrong but I think thats it

3. Velandra

Velandra Guest

Luck has no effect, but I have a character who always always always wins a dice roll. She is like.. the luckiest character I've ever had.

4. Setnaffa

Setnaffa Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

The last thing I read about in-game luck was it only affects PvM monster loot.

5. Storm

Storm UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Premium Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Exactly Why did I not just say that sheesh lol

6. Nh'bdy

Nh'bdy Guest

For many moons have we in the society of dice attempted to doctor the scores of our rolls. Decade..has passed and to no avail. I personally play festive games of Seven Come Eleven at any chance. Often with Cear. Often for gold. And I often lose.

Change your font to the system colour, macro your rolls, and hit the macros.

Then laugh.

Then be accosted by your friends for cheating.

Then snuggle up to your hard won gold and have a tall glass of victory.

on the rocks.