1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Does your pet have to be bonded when you xfer to come along?

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Guest, Feb 25, 2008.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

Specifically, I'm bringing unbonded pack animals full of stuff. Will I have any problems with them xferring the items they're carrying?

2. wanderer1origin

wanderer1origin Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

i dont think it matters

3. Theo_GL

Theo_GL Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

No. We've done it over and over with store bought packies no more than 10 min old.

4. Guest

Guest Guest

<blockquote><hr>

Specifically, I'm bringing unbonded pack animals full of stuff. Will I have any problems with them xferring the items they're carrying?

[/ QUOTE ]

You wont have any problem transfering with them, but when you arrive at your location do not I repeat do not unpack the bag containing your pets as packies often go wild after arriving at a new shard and take all your items with you.

be very very very careful!

5. DevilsOwn

DevilsOwn Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

<font color="purple"> the goodies that the critters were carrying are in a separate container then? empty the packies load before releasing them from crate? </font>

6. Guest

Guest Guest

If I don't unpack the packies, how would I retrieve the items they're carrying?

7. Guest

Guest Guest

you wait until youre at the destination on the shard of your choice to unpack them from their travel container.

8. Guest

Guest Guest

<blockquote><hr>

<font color="purple"> the goodies that the critters were carrying are in a separate container then? empty the packies load before releasing them from crate? </font>

[/ QUOTE ]

the packies with the items they carry are placed into a bag within the moving crate.