1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

[Ninjitsu] Dog form & HPR cap?

Discussion in 'UO Warrior' started by controlfive, Jan 25, 2009.

1. controlfive

controlfive Guest

thinking about making a weird template with dog form, does anyone know what the hpr cap is, if there is one? i haven't really had any interest in a hpr suit at all until now so pardon my ignorance. :S
  2. Sir Morder

Sir Morder Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

May 31, 2004
    Not sure if there is a cap anymore. One of the last patches changed HPR. Now it affects the speed of the regen. For example, really high HPR used to regen extremely fast. Now the more HPR you put on the less effective it is. Does that make sense?
  3. Chaosy

Chaosy Guest

I believe there is still a hard-cap of HPR of 18, as the changes were only made to affect mana regen. I'm not sure if this cap applies to dog form or not.
  4. Lynk

Lynk Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

May 13, 2008
    Dog form stacks on top of item HPR. To be honest I don't know how much HPR dog form gives. But you do gain HP pretty fast in dog form with 18 from items.
  5. Hildebrand

Hildebrand Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Oct 12, 2005
    Shoot, KR tells you what the HPR is, but I can't check now.
  6. Chaosy

Chaosy Guest

According to online sources it's HPR 4. I always thought it was more than that... at least it feels like more.
  7. Gama_Isisson

Gama_Isisson Guest

It is more than that. Actual hpr rate varies with ninjutsu skill. At legendary, it is hpr 40 (logged into KR to check)
  8. Chaosy

Chaosy Guest

They must have forgot the 0. :p

I've always just used wolf form!