1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Hello Guest! On January 27th Stratics will be brought down for an extended maintenance period. This period may take upwards of 12 hours to complete. Please check the thread in the Announcements forum for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Doing Leviathans, could be T-Hunter or Fishing thread....

Discussion in 'UO Fishing and Treasure Hunting' started by imported_ColonelKurtz, Mar 16, 2008.

1. to be mulled over:
    2 guys, with 1500+luck did 35 Ancient White Nets.

We got ONE lousy Seahorse, yes, ONE what a JOKE!!! We did get a few LAME minor artis but nothing to go crazy over. Did like the tall candelabra, that was about it though.

I am sorry but that is pretty darn LAME!!!

2. Guest

Guest Guest

<blockquote><hr>

to be mulled over:
    2 guys, with 1500+luck did 35 Ancient White Nets.

We got ONE lousy Seahorse, yes, ONE what a JOKE!!! We did get a few LAME minor artis but nothing to go crazy over. Did like the tall candelabra, that was about it though.

I am sorry but that is pretty darn LAME!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

[​IMG]

I have to agree that is pretty sad, one of the main reason I sell my white SOS or nets on vendors then rather do them myself was the very reason, on my first one I got the nox ranger bow, when I got that I saw the writing clearing on the wall that I could make more selling the SOS and nets then trying to get the dang arties.