1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Doing Something Else

Discussion in 'UO Fishing and Treasure Hunting' started by Dizzy, Sep 8, 2015.

1. Dizzy

Dizzy Seasoned Veteran
    Professional Stratics Veteran Alumni Campaign Benefactor Treasure Hunters

Ever notice how often, when you want to do 1 thing in UO, you end up doing something completely unrelated?

I like to t-hunt. But my 120 Provo Bard was a challenge on L6's since the ancient wyrms were so hard. I finally capitulated, decided to retool as a mystic / spellweaver.

But putting together the spellbook is hard. I had nearly a full set, and with some donations from other weavers at the west bank, I finished my spellweaver.

But I hunt at odd times and there are rarely others online to complete a circle. I have 3 accounts, though, and it dawned on me that I can make my own circle. I just need to build 2 more spellweavers.

But I'm out of spellweaving scrolls, and the only spellbook for sale is 4m on LS. So now I'm farming ML dungeon creatures so I can get the missing scrolls. The drop is abysmal, I've been at it for several days.

So here I am in the Painted Caves casting EVs over and over and over and over. This isn't even close to treasure hunting.

2. DreadLord Lestat

DreadLord Lestat Social Media Liaison
    Moderator Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Social Media Liaison Stratics Legend PITMUCK

Sadly, I know how you feel. I always need to do a bunch of things just so I am able to do what I want to do. :wall: