1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Fishing] dolphin rug

Discussion in 'UO Fishing and Treasure Hunting' started by the 4th man, Oct 8, 2012.

1. the 4th man

the 4th man Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

I chose a dolphin rug for both of my accounts......the one with a fishing character lets me get a MIB, yet the other, without a fishing character will not let me. I have had one rug for 2 weeks, or longer, and.....it still says it produces once a week.

Any ideas on this?

thank you

2. Tazar

Tazar Guest

In order to use the rug - the account claiming the MIB has to be old enough to claim the rug... it also has to be placed in a house on an account that is old enough to claim the rug. I get the feeling that your account without a fishing character is not old enough.

3. the 4th man

the 4th man Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

I'm confused then......both accounts are 121 months old....true I moved houses , as recent as july of this year, on the account that did get an MIB.......I had a GM check them out and he/she had no idea.......