1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Dolphin rug

Discussion in 'UHall' started by the 4th man, Sep 1, 2015.

1. the 4th man

the 4th man Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

I went to redo my place and after wards, I noticed my rug stopped spitting out mib's......I have 2 houses side by side, both with rugs, and the other, so far, is still producing. I tried to search the issue, and only came up with a post I created back in 2012......even then, it was never resolved. I think I ended up emailing Messana , but I don't want to hassle her again.....I know she's beyond busy......any ideas?? Call a GM? (Don't have hours to sit n wait.....thanks guys.....

2. Capt. Lucky

Capt. Lucky Babbling Loonie

Well when you replaced it you probably reset the timer? I assume it's been over a week or whatever?

3. the 4th man

the 4th man Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Oh yeah......That's why I'm writing.....I just resized the rug. I'll give it another week and see what happens.....appreciate the reply.

4. Capt. Lucky

Capt. Lucky Babbling Loonie

*nods* Yeah bug a GM, Mesanna, in a week. Whatcha gonna do? It's a nice item it should work.