1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Dolphins

Discussion in 'UO Tamer' started by hen, Sep 22, 2009.

1. hen

hen Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

Did dolphins used to be tameable or am I insane?

2. Taylor

Taylor Former Stratics CEO (2011-2014)
    Professional VIP Stratics Veteran Supporter Alumni Campaign Benefactor Alumni

I've never been able to tame one, but I can't speak for all of UO's history. They're not tamable now, for sure.

3. Wolfways

Wolfways Guest

Would be kinda hard to stable them...rolleyes:

4. LadyNico

LadyNico Always Present
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Never to my knowledge, and yes you are. :lick:

5. EnigmaMaitreya

EnigmaMaitreya Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

I wanted to take time to dredge up as many memories as I could on this and let them settle down as to being just conversations on CoB or something that was possible but was taken away.

My belief is they are memories of just a conversation on CoB.

That people wanted to be able to tame them, then started the aspects of people Taming Flipper and feeding them to the Sea Serpents, the Water Elemental's, no place to stable them etc. :pint:

The only but to the above is I have a memory of starting to tame a Dolphin but never ever being able to succeed as the difficulty in trying to maintain a taming relationship to it was .... well perhaps impossible. I give this memory nearly a ZERO in credibility, it would be after all nearly 12 years old.