1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Donated by mistake?

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Shalimar/Cleo, Oct 16, 2008.

1. Hiya, someone left a donation in the red box outside NEW today. There was something in the pouch mixed with other items (jewels and a smith scroll) that I'm wondering if it was left in error. I don't know who it was, so, if it was you, and you're missing something you intended to hang on to, please let me know and I will return said item to you. Of course I will need you to tell me what the item is.

Thanks much
  2. Mogluk

Mogluk Guest

meeb virginity?
  3. Czarina

Czarina Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

May 15, 2008
    har Mo'gluk no virgin! Mo'gluk gets all da breedrs!! Mo'gluk da pimp! :gun::gee::mf_prop:
  4. Oho, now we all know you lost yer cherry to a 'red' box. *grins*

We found out who left the donation. None other than Kelmo's mummy having a clearout hehe. Anyway, could someone tell me if human fey leggings are still worth some gold please? I will sell them on her behalf and pass her the gold I get for them if they're still worth anything.

Thanks much