1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Donations and Donation gifts

Discussion in 'UHall' started by ChReuter, Mar 26, 2010.

1. ChReuter

ChReuter Guest

Please for the love of god let us use commodity deeds while doing donation... You know god awful it is to have to donate 120k pieces of lumber? PLEASE make it easier to donate and I bet more people do it.

Second, please insert a option to pick which direction the replica of british's throne sits... As it stands mine will only face east, no matter what I do. =<
  2. Lady Lovely

Lady Lovely Guest

AGreed on both! :)
  3. Yen Sid

Yen Sid Guest

4. Nails

Nails Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Apr 15, 2004
    these types of things need to be included in all current and future donation systems.

Please, please, please have the foresight when developing future programs too!
  5. longshanks

longshanks Guest

none too soon as the greedy chessie merchants are selling folded steels for 11 mln gold now, about a 1 mln discount to donating the gold yourself.