1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Donations

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Shalimar/Cleo, Mar 8, 2009.

1. As NEW is so very busy we are in dire need of +10 skill scrolls and non-med lcr. Everyone please save these items and donate them to us if you don't use them as this stuff goes a long way in helping our new Siege players.

We have 70 active new folk on our roster, not including the 7 or so guilded today. Most can gm a couple of skills before their time with us is at an end and it's nice to be able to provide the basics to enable them to keep training.

@Nezumi, we will no doubt have the vendor house you donated up and running when the new vendor charges come, no-one has wanted to place one yet with charges as they are at present.

Thanks much

2. KinG DaviD

KinG DaviD Guest

will do...im sure i have bunch of stuff for yah... i need to clean my house soon..its full..hehe

3. Patty Pickaxe

Patty Pickaxe Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Do you have any need for skills jewelery? Or jewls with resists and stats? I have alot of ecru rings with high skill, stat, and resist bonuses collecting dust in my house.I'll donate if you think they'd be useful.

4. Lord_Puffy

Lord_Puffy Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

Ive got a ton of jewls for you, icq me - 310357344

5. Elfstone

Elfstone Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

I donated last night.
    A bag Of LRC, Jewels & some 110/115s.

6. Speedy Orkit

Speedy Orkit Grand Inquisitor
    Stratics Veteran

If I can get a tailor to burn about 10 of my horned kits I'll give all the LRC to NEW

7. Patty Pickaxe

Do you really want just non-medable LRC pieces? I am going to burn through several spined kits tonights, and was wondering if I should make studded or regular armor.

8. We use the med lcr in 100% suits and put in the grad boxes we give to each active NEW person when they are ready to move on, so yes we do accept that as well, (we have plenty of med gorgets right now so we don't need any of those) They also receive 115 scrolls and decent jewels, armour, weapons and whatever else we have available if it's going to be of use to them.

The non-med lcr is good for training, and less likely to be looted as it's not much use to anyone apart from new folk. I ask for non-med as I know it's not costing anyone anything to donate it, same with +10 skill scrolls. Just a little bit of hassle for players to collect this stuff rather than leave it on the ground, but I have no problem asking for it to be saved for NEW instead.

@ Patty, each NEW grad for the past few months has received a pair of the tailor reward sandals you donated, we're down to the last 3 pairs now. Smiths get an ancient hammer and a couple of low level runics, weapon users get a jar of powder of fort (Patty donated a lot of these a while ago also) everything gets used and the new folk are always delighted with their little box even though it wouldn't seem like a lot to the rest of us.

@ Puffy, I sent you a reply to icq, thanks
    @ Speedy, thanks
    @ David, thanks
    @ Elfy, got it, thanks very much

9. Mook Chessy

Mook Chessy Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

I have a bag of 115 PS pm to set up a meet

10. Sweeney

Sweeney Guest

No offense to NEW, but with the current (stocked) vendor shortage, maybe you could start selling some LRC suits? Izzy's mostly include some non-medable pieces and a pure med LRC vendor would be nice.

11. Patty Pickaxe

After the little success I had getting LRC pieces out of spined kits, I think I'll pass. I would not be able to make enough money to cover the cost of the leather I waste trying to getting LRC pieces.