1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Done - what do you think?

Discussion in 'UO Homes and Castles' started by Faerunner, Aug 13, 2008.

1. Faerunner

Faerunner Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

This is, of course, my little Zento house (18x18), West of Zento on Chessy. I finally got it -almost- right, so I thought I'd post and ask for some tweaks to make it *perfect*.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    The flooring in the garden room is probably going to be covered in gozas... the fishnets looked good but they take up too many precious lockdowns!

[​IMG]
    The room on the left seems so unfinished, but I can't figure out what to do with it! Any suggestions? I thought about making it a sitting area with a couch and small tables, or extending it to a reading area for the mini-library in the corner.

[​IMG]
    And my private rooms.

What do you think? The house is open to the public, although sometimes I lock the front doors while I'm making messes :p If you are curious and want to see or leave a note in person, please come by!

2. Evilminion

Evilminion Guest

Very nice! :) I'm particularly fond of your garden terrace. :)

3. Sarsmi

Sarsmi Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

Very cute! Maybe a couple more long tables you can put against the wall with items on them, or small tables with vases or plants, but really I couldn't see anything to improve on what you've done. :thumbsup:

4. feath

feath Guest

i really like it! super roof - i wish i could do it that well!
    as for the room on the left - yeah, it needs something. a play area? a library/study? not sure, but it doesn't have the 'finished' feel the rest of the house has.

5. what an adorable little house.

6. Ankanna

Ankanna Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

I love it! I'm thinking of trying the stone counters in my next remodel. I also love the high book shelves, very awesome design!

7. Sabbath

Sabbath Guest

The high bookshelves with ladder is VERY cool - never seen it done before. Awesome design!

8. Ceridwen

Ceridwen Guest

Someone posted a pic of a couple high bookshelves with ladders here - agree, very nice idea. :)

9. Petra Fyde

Petra Fyde Peerless Chatterbox
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

I think: I wish I were half so creative and imaginative, it's lovely.

10. Skylark SP

Skylark SP Available Storage: 0
    Stratics Veteran

Great roof, and I really like the terraces. The color scheme happens to be one of my favorites, the clay/terracotta pavers & roof tiles, and the plaster walls just look really good together IMO.

-Skylark

11. Faerunner

Faerunner Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

^_^ I'm so glad it's almost done. I'm working on the little room (making it a reading room with some plants and furniture now) and when that's done I'll post the final shots in the Custom Homes sticky so everyone can find it later.

12. Jafanarae

Jafanarae Guest

It's really beautiful, and full of so many lovely little touches. I just don't have the creativity or patience to create things like that!

You'd better watch out in case Rick Astley tracks you down and Rickrolls you there, your neighbours might wonder what was going on... ;)