1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Doning the new Quest...Stuck after Brians Room Journal found?

Discussion in 'UHall' started by THP, Jul 13, 2008.

1. THP

THP Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Well in Brit castle and found logically brians Journal...kinda hints to go maybe go blood or nuglem but both are dead ends???

2. Cogniac

Cogniac Grand Inquisitor
    Stratics Veteran

3. THP

THP Stratics Legend

I dont want a walkthrough ... I want logic!!!

4. Sakkarah_

Sakkarah_ VIP
    VIP Stratics Veteran

Brian's journal is only meant to support the background story and previous fiction. There are no clues to be followed from his journal. It gives you some information about the characters in the story.

5. THP

THP Stratics Legend

Okies simply aksed the paladin at the mess hall a few questions from the lead word Brian and he eneded up saying there is a farmhouse near brit were the gang hanged out...im onto it!!!

6. hawkeye_pike

hawkeye_pike Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

To my opinion, Brian's Room is a misleading station. I do not know how people found it in the first place. The station before Brian's Room is Anselm in the Mess Hall in Trinsic. He tells you to look for the FOA headquarters. Next stations are the Farm, the Graveyard, etc., but not Brian's Room. As I did the quest step by step, Brian's Room was never a part of it.

Also, the hint in Brian's Room is misleading. It sends you to Nujel'm and the Blood Dungeon. In both places, no further hints can be found (as far as I know).

How did you find Brian's Room in the first place? It would be interesting to know that.

7. Ni-

Ni- Guest

Well, in Blood Dungeon I found the golden "You can go no further for now" beeswax in a cell near a hole which nothing can be heard from. I'm not sure if this is an old event or not. If it's part of the current quest or not, there was nothing else to do there for now, so I have put that aside.

8. hawkeye_pike

Stratics Veteran

The beeswax and the hole in the ground have nothing to do with this event. I don't know whether they were part of a previous event (since I re-activated my account only in December 07), or if it will play a part in a future event.

9. Lord Kotan

Lord Kotan Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

I think he tells you to go to the sewer..

10. hawkeye_pike

Stratics Veteran

No, it sends you to Nujel'm and the Blood Dungeon.
    Avery's journal, which you can dig up at the graveyard, sends you to the sewers:
    "I've received yet another report of strange activities taking place below the City."