1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[email protected]

Discussion in 'Account Management FAQ and Info' started by Etrigran, Jun 19, 2012.

1. Etrigran

Etrigran Adventurer

Got this email yesterday. Subject was "End of subscription notice" I did not open it, thinking spam. Today read the boards here. Where would I start to look? No credit card information has changed, no where near expiration date? Any suggestions would be appreciated. Such a damned noobie with this sh*&

2. Etrigran

Etrigran Adventurer

This can be removed, just recieved the following email

An email was sent today, stating that your Ultima Online account was closed. We have added 7 days of playtime to your account and the error that caused this has been corrected. The affected account has been processed properly and reinstated in good standing.

Thank you for your patronage and our apologies for any inconvenience,

BioWare Mythic

3. Riftvalleyman

Riftvalleyman Visitor

Hello I have the same issue as Etrigran. I received that mail this Friday as well.

I cannot seem to get anything to work.
    I have followed several online instructions given by EA MYTHIC and now, Broadsword.....NOTHING works.

This all began with the next patch High Seas. At that time I was having login issues and was talking to an UO support guy that gave me
    an update / upgrade code for the expansion. That code would not work....called back got another code...and was a lockout.

After that I was like screw it....I called the tech back and he told me he would make sure my account would renew so my
    house would not fall and would continue to work on the issue ....ASSURING ME, that I would have all my stuff when I logged back in.

Then, your support team VANISHED.

That was 2011 ish.

I would appreciate it if I can get some help to get this up and going again.
    [email protected]

Thanks-

Chris

4. Aurelius

Aurelius Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

That's the usual address for 'end of subs' emails - I have got a couple too, and both listed RTB accounts that (obviously) closed with the end of RTB and so their automated system sends you an 'End of subscription' notice. Not had any about paid accounts.

• About Us

Stratics is the oldest continually running MMORPG Fansite on the Internet. Founded in 1997 Stratics has served the Ultima Online Community for 18 years. We strive to provide the most complete social experience for Ultima Online players.
  • Subscribe Now!

Want to provide Continual Support? Subscribe and gain additional benefits as a patron of Stratics.com!
    Subscribe Now!

Stratics Professional Accounts feature the following advantages:

• Ad-Free Browsing of our Forums
    • Upload a custom Profile Cover
    • Unlimited media upload storage space
    • Use of the theme styler
    • Ability to collapse the sidebar
    • Premium background themes to choose from
    • Access to additional features of the Classifieds System
    • Ability to Customize Your User Title
    • No Post Delays
    • Additional Signature Allowances:
    • Special Professional Banner Display with your Account
    • PM Allowance Upgrade
    • Additional Thread Allowances
  • Support Us!

Don't feel like subscribing? Donations to benefit the further development of Stratics and for purchase and inclusion of additional features are always welcome.

Donate to us!