1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Don't even talk to any KoC about 1v1

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Speedy Orkit, Nov 10, 2008.

1. Speedy Orkit

Speedy Orkit Grand Inquisitor
    Stratics Veteran

May 16, 2008
    I try to give you guys a ****ING 2V1 and you still run. Really, how bad can you be? Don't say I don't flag, and don't say I only fight when numbers favor me. I tried to give a few TnT a chance to balls up and this is what I get.

2. Sunchicken

Sunchicken Guest

Im up for some mage duels my skills are still low only 105s-115s no scribe yet but i dont mind dying to see where i will rate when i get the goods/powerscrolls to compete on higher plane
    This goes to any mage in any guild
    I would kinda like these to be no loot duels being as i have only one below average pvpable suit, but dont have to be.
  3. Vo0do0

Vo0do0 Guest

Ill fight you....

You provide the reagents and I will...
  4. Elmer Fudd

Elmer Fudd Guest

Any Koc would prolly Luv to, and when we do, let everyone know how untrsutworthy we are about dueling to.......lol

We welcome duels there fun

5. Draxous

Draxous Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Feb 3, 2004

hit me up.