1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Don't feel too good about yourself.

Discussion in 'UO Pacific' started by LordTesla, Mar 6, 2009.

1. LordTesla

LordTesla Visitor

Now, I was killed by a nameless M... After spittign on him (My idea originally, I spit on Sargon once and he copied it, and is known for it now). He killed me, on my laptop with NO mouse, and I am a dexxer, so basically just standing there getting casted on... But redlined him LOL... Then he tried SO hard to RK me, and I was naked and on foot with a fork, and still redlined him. But yes, he did kill me twice. Whata pathetic guild *spits*.

2. SUPRsalad

SUPRsalad Guest

i always wondered about the spitting thing.. While on one hand, it seems really crappy to do, theres this one clint eastwood movie that makes it cool.
    I believe the movie is called 'the outlaw josey wales'. he spits on everyone's forehead right after gunning them down... Tell me this was your inspiration and I will think its cool..

3. LordTesla

LordTesla Visitor

Actually... you hit the nail on the head, well spit on the head *cheesy laugh*... But um.... Yeah.

4. SUPRsalad

SUPRsalad Guest

ill be...
    really fine movie..
    very fine.