1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Tech Help] Dont know how to set hot key macros

Discussion in 'UO Enhanced Client Discussion' started by MoreBeer, May 26, 2011.

1. MoreBeer

MoreBeer Guest

im blind as a bat i guess.. im a very old school uo player.. and i have come back to the lands using the new client.. ive been havind a real hard time learning how to create hot key macros..

like in the old client.. i would use alt H.. as my hiding macro.. in new client i cant for the life of me figure this out.. i did install Pincos mod.. and its uber cool.. but still need help with just the basics..

anyone have a link to a instruct vid for just the basics.. or a link to show how to make hot key macros? thanks :link:

2. Pinco

Pinco UOEC Modder
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

right click on the hotbar item/macro -> assign hotkey then press the key

3. MoreBeer

MoreBeer Guest

Thanks Pinco!! think im starting to get the hang of this

4. If you don't want the macro on a hotbar, just right click on the macro in the Macros window, then Assign Hotkey, and click on the key combination you want to use. You don't use up a hotbar slot that way.

5. Petra Fyde

Petra Fyde Peerless Chatterbox
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend