1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Don't know if this is right place but does anyone use pinco's UI?

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Antmf712, Dec 17, 2013.

1. Antmf712

Antmf712 Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

I am sorry they wont let me register on his web page so I dont know what else to do. When I go to intsall it I put it directly in the uo enhanced client dir. But it says make sure the zip program does not use sub folders, but there are two subfolders in the zip file one for music and the other for sound. So when I install it it puts the music and the sound into sub dir. and when I run patcher it starts but then stops and states to make sure all the files are installed in the game dir or patcher ill not work. Can anyone tell me what and how they did it? Thanks...

2. Xanthril of LA

Stratics Veteran

There is a complete forums dedicated to enhanced client and specific information about pincos there. I recently installed pincos and recall similar problems. I'm trying to recall what I did to resolve them. Ultimately, I know that my final obstacle to starting pincos was I needed to right click the icon and select run as administrator. It ran smoothly at that point. I hope that resolves your issue, but you may be at an earlier point in the process and I simply do not remember what I did to get past that point. The forums was very helpful tho.

3. Antmf712

Antmf712 Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

I just found the forum :) Thank you...

Xanthril of LA likes this.
  4. MalagAste

MalagAste Belaern d'Zhaunil
    Reporter Professional Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter Royal Knight

Pinco also has his own website and forum with a great guide for installing the UI. Hope you like it I do! Anymore questions just ask.