1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Dont know where else to turn seems no support from ea anymore

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Ifrit, Apr 3, 2013.

1. Ifrit

Ifrit Visitor
    Stratics Veteran

It seems ea customer service is simply a auto reply service to avoid dealing with the problem.

I purchased a SA expansion with gametime turns out its not an expansion but a new account code (not mentioned anywhere) during 50% sale when i find out what it is i email [email protected] to get a auto reply saying for refund email contact us via help.ea.com which i do,

I find a refund link myself enter product code card used etc etc i get 1 email back from the help.ea saying an advisor is going to contact and issue refund the other email says i cant get a refund via email i need to call (i initially mag gm who said i cannot phone anymore)

When i phone from uk on skype waited 50mins for the guy to say im sorry we dont handle billing type issues and laughed saying he knew it would be uo and got cut of while he was asking someone what i should do. Cost me over £10 on skype not doing it again also ea seemed to have removed the live support help!

I update my ticket with why im not satisfied with this "customer service" and guess what

sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused to you thus far. IT would be very nice if you try to contact Ultima online customer support by using this email contact [email protected].

Are they for real???

2. Mandrake of DF

Mandrake of DF Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

I did the same mistake as you. Send a email to [email protected].

She helped me and put the expansion into my account for me - best thing I can advice you to do!

Mesanna is very helpfull, and she will fix that for you. All I needed to do, was send her the acc name i wanted the upgrade on - and she fixed it.

Also enclose the code u got, and the phurchase number if u got it. And - add in a line what acc name you want the upgrade on.

Best wishes =)

Leather Lucy and Acid Rain like this.
  3. Acid Rain

Acid Rain Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Mesanna is the bomb diggity :thumbsup: - seriously.

Great advice Mandrake. I read this earlier but couldn't think of any good suggestions with
    him being in Europe and all I could think of were US related solutions. Well done Sir.

Mandrake of DF likes this.
  4. hen

hen Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

There was a guy on Drachenfels general chat the other day with the exact same problem, they REALLY need to sort out the wording on this product so that people know exactly what they are getting. It could be enough to turn returning players off completely.

kRUXCg7 likes this.
  5. MalagAste

MalagAste Belaern d'Zhaunil
    Reporter Professional Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter Royal Knight

You think??????

This is what I keep getting all mad about... And the sad part is we here on Stractics don't even know the half of it. Only about 10 to 20% of the player base even reads Stratics let alone posts... how many do you suppose never say anything to anyone and just throw in the towel? Boggling if you think about how many have quit over the lack of customer support.

One thing I will suggest and keep on suggesting is the more incidents you get like that where they send you often times an Email from a GM support issue.... and ask about your service... way at the bottom they often leave a large box for comments.... USE IT! And Give them HELL.... Tell them exactly how you feel about the LACK of customer support.... It will be in writing and on record... hopefully it might cross the right desk somewhere.... perhaps with the new CEO.

6. Ifrit

Ifrit Visitor
    Stratics Veteran

Hi thanks for that emailed back within 30 mins told me will apply upgrade code to account. I was ready to throw in the towell after returning and being treated like that, i left a comment on there service guess what they said lol auto reply please email support if difficultys blabla almost think its setup to not deal with issues and make people spend more money

7. Viper09

Viper09 Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

Glad to hear Mesanna was able to sort it out for you.

8. Mandrake of DF

Mandrake of DF Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

Im happy it sorted out for you. Mesanna is the ONE to turn to with such problems :thumbup:

• About Us

Stratics is the oldest continually running MMORPG Fansite on the Internet. Founded in 1997 Stratics has served the Ultima Online Community for 18 years. We strive to provide the most complete social experience for Ultima Online players.
  • Subscribe Now!

Want to provide Continual Support? Subscribe and gain additional benefits as a patron of Stratics.com!
    Subscribe Now!

Stratics Professional Accounts feature the following advantages:

• Ad-Free Browsing of our Forums
    • Upload a custom Profile Cover
    • Unlimited media upload storage space
    • Use of the theme styler
    • Ability to collapse the sidebar
    • Premium background themes to choose from
    • Access to additional features of the Classifieds System
    • Ability to Customize Your User Title
    • No Post Delays
    • Additional Signature Allowances:
    • Special Professional Banner Display with your Account
    • PM Allowance Upgrade
    • Additional Thread Allowances
  • Support Us!

Don't feel like subscribing? Donations to benefit the further development of Stratics and for purchase and inclusion of additional features are always welcome.

Donate to us!