1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Dont know whether or not to...

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Tiberius, Sep 1, 2009.

1. Tiberius

Tiberius Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

Title this the "Three Musketeers" or the "The Three Stooges"..

I must thank M-D! for breaking up an otherwise monotonous couple hours of silver farming....

[​IMG]

One dead M-D! and Big Daddy Rolltide racking in the silver while the other two speedy fellows kinda drool in amazment..

[​IMG]

M-D! has left the building after nearly an hour of unsuccessfully trying to Kill me and having my dragon constanly leeching thier sliver...

[​IMG]

Safe at home, I tally the days silver take; less than if i was just farming to farm but what the hell, it was entertaining and profitable to disrupt thier farming efforts:).

Thanks for the fun Moe, Larry, and Curly Joe!

2. Tiberius

Tiberius Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

Shameless self promoter that I am, I think my thread is more interesting than the ones at the top of the forum atm:).

3. Arden

Arden Guest

20 of each reg? dang you must get in some epicly long fights. Or just never die.

4. Tiberius

Tiberius Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

Char was a stealth tamer, with a hp regen suit, enhance pots jewels, pots, a Gheal wand, trap box, and smoke bombs:). No need to cast other than to gate places, and no I do not usually die on that char unless I make a wrong move or get too cocky.

My mage would have lots more gear on him.

5. Arden

Arden Guest

Oh ima newb, been so long since i looked at uo screens, didnt even notice the hidden ozzy. I thought you were one of the mages

6. Diablo FTW

Diablo FTW Visitor

you forgot to post when i killed u in the first, time, and almost killed you other time too :)

7. Tiberius

Tiberius Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

I did make metion of it in another thread however; you got me that because I did not think about you death striking with your mage:).