1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Don't look for me for a while...

Discussion in 'UO Lake Superior' started by Crysta, Sep 29, 2008.

1. Crysta

Crysta Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

*sighs*

This morning my PC decided to perform a very funny trick that i've seen before with another PC.. when its motherboard fried and I had to get a new one. So yeah.. probably need a new PC. Unfortunately, I don't have the money for it now because I just had to get a crown for one of my teeth with no dental insuance, so lord knows when I might be back.

Sorry to anyone if I miss events I said i'd help at, and to anyone that visits my place in Luna as this obviously means I won't be restocking my vendors (the three on the left end near the house sign) for some time. I'll be around here from time to time since i'm on my sister's PC, and *maybe* in UO if I can by some miracle get it installed on this thing which is nearly a decade old and barely held together anymore.

I'll see you all in game when things get worked out, I guess.

2. GalenKnighthawke

GalenKnighthawke Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

I think the Shadowlords are likely to be with us for some time...So somehow I get the feeling there'll still be stuff to do when you get back.

And if you miss the Shadowlords, there's always the opening of the Great Stygian Abyss.

-Galen's player

3. AirmidCecht

AirmidCecht twitch.tv/airmid
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

I hope things go well for you sweetie. I know how frustrating it can be but hang in there. We'll be here when you return and any event items I'll tag a name on it for you
    *grins and hugs*