1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

DONT LOSE YOUR ACCOUNT LIKE THIS...

Discussion in 'UO Napa Valley' started by MasterP, Jul 25, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MasterP

MasterP Guest

EVERYONE BE WARE!!! THERE IS SOMEONE GETTING INTO PEOPLES ICQ SOME HOW. THEY ARE ASKING TO GET ONTO YOUR ACCOUNT. DO NOT GIVE ANYONE YOUR ACCOUNT INFO UNLESS YOU FULLY KNOW AND TRUST IT IS THEM ON YOUR ICQ...THIS HAPPENED TO ME TWICE YESTERDAY AND THEY EVEN KNOW FACTS ABOUT A PERSON BEING MARRIED ECT ECT ECT...

2. Comic Book Guy

Comic Book Guy Visitor

Quit running ****uo scripts and this wouldn't be a problem. You cheat you get hit. Too bad.

3. Ailish

Ailish Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

Scripts have nothing to do with it. Hell, you could have never heard of UO and still have your ICQ hacked. Get your facts straight.

4. Sir Kelek

Sir Kelek Sage
    Stratics Veteran

Master P your siggy is fantastic lol

5. Bella Morte

Bella Morte Visitor

Too bad his RL Peter is only about a tenth as big...

6. Bella Morte

Bella Morte Visitor

OMG OMG PEOPLES SOME ONE IS HAXXORING INTO OTHERS PEOPLES ICQS DONT FALL VICTIM TO IT TWICE LIKE I DID DONT GIVE OUT PERSONAL INFO LIKE BEING MARRIED THATS HOW THE DO IT THEY HACK YOUR ACCOUNT BY KNOWING YOUR MARRIED DONT TRUST THEM THEIR SCAMMERS ECT TEC EET...

I PUT ABOVE IN ALL CAPS TO EMPHASIS THIS ITS IMPORTANT READ DONT LOSE YOUR ACCOUNT TWICE!!!1

7. MasterP

MasterP Guest

Comic your a fuc tard. You dont even know me. I dont even play napa but the person who i got the icq from does. FYI...If you dont run programs in uo now days your loss. Dont blame others for you being dumb. Also Bella thx for jockin my nutz. Keep it up with the stratics sht talkin. FYI...Pvp is more then talkin sht. Care to come to a real shard ill show you whats up.

8. Comic Book Guy

Comic Book Guy Visitor

Bypassing the profanity filter or is it you just can't spell?

But you used to.

I don't need to cheat to make myself feel important.

See your above quote. There isn't any PVP left. It's now a bunch of cheaters who have to cheat to make their e-peen seem big.

9. Comic. Stop flexing your Forum skills. Trolling about on UO forums is like watching movies on VHS. Not impressive. Master P was just trying to warn people.

BTW: Who are your chars on Napa anyways?

10. PoserPete

PoserPete Guest

Where there is one there is the other, I swear you and bella must rub ding dings in the dark together. If you don't play UO bella you must have no life to have to troll the UO forums and comic you have nothing productive to say so why not go away and stop bothering people. Stay on your shard forum and i hope your account get's high jacked let you see how it feels.

11. Bella Morte

Bella Morte Visitor

That "statement" is so funny. If you don't run third party programs "now days" it just means you actually might know wtf you're doing, and might be more than rinse & repeat gate maggot. Too bad there's no third party program to make U A GOODER SPELLER! NOW DAYS IF YOU DON'T USE GOOGLE TO WRITE LETTERS TO YOUR E-GIRLFRIEND YOUR LOSS DON'T BLAME OTHERS FOR BEING DUMB.

Oh, so you like another guy playing with your genitals? And unless your definition of "real shard" is Test, then please stfu. No one's impressed.

Congratulations. Now that nearly all of us are gone, you get to be the big dumb fish in the little pond. I understand children throw rocks at you...

12. Bella Morte

Bella Morte Visitor

Yeah he definitely seems obsessed with peen sizes, doesn't he? He's either _very_ insecure or, well, he just swings that way...

13. Bella Morte

Bella Morte Visitor

He's not completely dumb enough to allow any accounts of his to get hacked.

And I see you're picturing two grown men fondling one another in your head...

Oh, and is this...your shard forum??

"I WAS JUST TRYING TO WARN PEOPLE OTHERS SO THIS DOESN'T HAPEN TO THEM WHICH IT PROBABLY WON'T BECUZ MOST PEOPLE AREN'T DUMB ENOUGH TO LET IT HAPPEN I'M GOING TO GO LOOK AT PICTURES OF PETER NORTH NOW."

14. Bella Morte

Bella Morte Visitor

Worship Noted!

15. Comic Book Guy

Comic Book Guy Visitor

My account is inactive. It doesn't matter anyways, you could never kill me unless the odds were against me.

16. Comic Book Guy

Comic Book Guy Visitor

Dude, I am not your man-crush so get off my e-nuts.

17. This thread needs mayo.

18. Lord Nabin

Lord Nabin High Council Sage - Greater Sosaria
    Professional Premium Stratics Veteran Supporter Glorious Lord ACW

e-nuts? Never seen a Troll with a true set of balls. Oh wait I meant a Broccoli
    :danceb::danceb::danceb::danceb::danceb::danceb:

19. Bella Morte

Bella Morte Visitor

"I just said another line that didn't go over." broccoli broccoli broccoli broccoli broccoli broccoli broccoli broccoli "Maybe I should, stay out of threads and stop acting like I'm important." broccoli broccoli broccoli broccoli broccoli broccoli broccoli broccoli

20. MasterP

MasterP Guest

Wow bella and comic must be someone i have killed over and over. Your envy is noted. Yes i use to play napa. Some of the best pvpers have came from napa. Now if you wana come to pac sonoma baja chessy where there is more then 3 felucca players on at one time. Then you can show how good you are at being a keyboard tough guy and play pvp. Till then enjoy the tip face down ass up.

21. dielock

dielock Guest

In before the you know what!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.